Stay close to your Business !!!
Our modular-based IMPAK.Net software, operating under the Windows® platform, fully integrates all of the applications required by a dealer, enabling fast, efficient and high performing processes. With real-time data processing, you have constant access to the most accurate information, giving you a competitive edge in your decision-making.
Developed to operate on the most standard technologies available in the industry, Lautopak favors the approach of providing a complete solution, both with on-site server and cloud service.
We hope that you will appreciate the richness of the features offered by our IMPAK.Net software and just as much, allow you to position it well in relation to your current business processes.
Vehicle inventory MGMT
Vehicle Inventory Mgmt
What is more normal for a dealer than to know exactly, at any given time, the full status of its vehicles inventory?
In addition, a dealer requires instantaneous access to many other information, quite as relevant, in order to be well equipped to face customers. That is why the IMPAK.Net Vehicle Inventory application gives you much more.
This IMPAK.Net application provides you full control, such as:
- Detailed List of vehicles in inventory, including suggested prices and all options
- List of vehicles by model
- List of vehicles on order, in transit, reserved...
- Immediate display of the exact vehicle cost and status
Among the most important characteristics of this module, you'll find:
- Total control and management of the vehicle inventory, including the stock order, reserved vehicle, in transit vehicle
- Complete descriptive vehicle file, including basic options and complementary options (customizable), photos, promo price, etc., all this accessible by multiple search criteria
- Availability of the complete history of vehicle owners
- Capacity to safeguard all vehicle relevant information, by means of digitized documents (i.e..: purchase invoice, sale contract, claim document and photo, etc)
And a many more functions
Showroom and F&I
The Showroom / F&I module, when integrated to the basic IMPAK.Net solution, provides a very intuitive and user-friendly environment for this strategic department, allowing complete control of the sales process. This application answers and anticipates the ever growing needs of ultramodern sales concept from your sales team.
Moreover, this module addresses, for an increased productivity, of all the inherent stages of a modern and effective sale process. From the entry of a customer in your showroom up to the signature of the contract, this module offers to you all the necessary tools for the conclusion of a profitable sale, stimulating the establishment of a winning customer-sales person relation.
On the other hand, the module allows for precise and fast calculation of the various financing terms relative to the purchase or the leasing of a vehicle. Today, numerous and various financing options are available and customers wish to compare pros and cons of those options. The IMPAK.Net F&I module provides you with all the tools needed to find and present the most advantageous financial solution, compatible to the specific needs of the customers.
As it should be, this module provides the facility for you to store all the information on your customers (customer file), thus making it possible for you to refer to it quickly at any time:
- Preferred vehicle type (model, options, etc.)
- Storage of all quotations, with detailed information
- Referencing information (newspaper ad, radio, TV, car show, etc.)
- Anticipated purchase date
- And many more
Being totally integrated, this module eliminates double entry and clerical tasks such as manual calculations, writing of sales contracts or financing contracts or the IM2C/transit, amongst others. The direct access to all the information contained in the calculation screen helps you conclude your sales, quickly and easily. You want to modify the choice of bank, the insurance company, the term, the interest rate or even the included protections? Even better, you want to change the selling price of certain protections in order to meet the customer’s budget? This powerful application does all calculations for you, instantly.
Finally, the customer follow-up is a crucial stage in the cycle of sale, even quite as important as the initial contact with the customer in the showroom. With an integrated electronic agenda, you now have a flexible instrument which will automatically record all the customer contacts to be carried out, ensuring that all customer follow-ups will be made diligently (sales follow-up, birthdays, financing expirations, warrantee expirations, etc.).
Furthermore, you will have access to several other functionalities, allowing you adequate evaluation of the showroom traffic, identification of most serious customers, provision of sales reports and statistics, thus everything to have a full control of one of the most important department of your dealership.
Amongst the other very important characteristics of this module, we find:
- Module is completely integrated, therefore as soon as a Customer or Vehicle file is created, it becomes available, in real time, to all the departments (no double input)
- Complete and total management of the customer files. At any time, the salesman knows exactly the status of his files (Opened, Financing approved, etc.)
- Capacity to create specific packages to offer to customers, with instantaneous calculation, such as:
- Option 1: Life insurance, Replacement warranty and Sherlock
- Option 2: Life insurance and Replacement warranty
- Total control on F&I product pricing presentation, such as: daily, weekly, monthly payment
- Automatic transfer of F&I data directly to accounting department (sales contracts)
- Complete and total management of customer files
- Integrated electronic agenda, with automated follow-up
- Powerful search engine, based on multiple search criteria
- Multiple reports available, such as:
- Customer contact list, for effective management of customer follow-ups
- Showroom Activity report: number of customer files treated by salesman, sales rate per salesman, etc.
- Profitability report on Sales and F&I, Commissions, etc.
- And a many other functions
The IMPAK.Net Showroom / F&I module represents the essential tool for an increase of your vehicle sales, financing and supplementary protection sales, while increasing productivity of your staff.
Parts Inventory and Invoicing
One of the most important profit center of your dealership is unarguably the parts department. The IMPAK.Net Parts Inventory and Invoicing module is conceived to improve the productivity of every employee of this department, while increasing the satisfaction of your clientele by eliminating delays and errors.
The Parts Inventory and Invoicing module provides:
- Multi-currency inventory
- Support of 5 different price lists, per customer
- Order suggestion (to suppliers)
- Parts Return
- Price list update
- Management of the supersession
- Control on back-orders
- Special prices, on a per customer basis
- Sales journal
- Cash report
- Management of lost sales
And many more…
The IMPAK.Net Parts Inventory and Invoicing module helps you improve the profitability, to reduce losses, to increase profits, to improve customer satisfaction and to increase the accuracy of invoices.
Your mechanics productivity, as well as profitability, are both major priorities for the service department. TheIMPAK.Net Service Invoicing module provides you with the necessary tools for an effective management of this department.
Due to its characteristics, the IMPAK.Net Service Invoicing module ensures full control of the department:
- Unique screen for Opening, Closing and Billing of work orders
- Provision of programmable operation codes
- Allows for addition of parts on service invoice
- Distribution of parts and manpower according to sale's type (at closing of work orders)
- Allows for estimate
- Complete vehicle repair history
- Cash sales report
- Sales journal
- Automatic posting in GL and in the accounts receivable
- Mechanic productivity report
- Technical advisor control report
- Invoicing exceptions control
The IMPAK.Net Service Invoicing module will allow you to increase the customer satisfaction, to improve the accuracy of invoices, to eliminate the errors and to increase the profitability of the department.
Integrated in IMPAK.Net, the Appointment Scheduling module allows a planned approach for scheduling appointments by taking into account all the parameters one find normally in a dealership.
This module thus contributes largely to increase the satisfaction of your clientele by eliminating the possibilities of errors such as :
- on availability of mechanics
- on availability of competencies, amongst other things
Using the Appointment Scheduling, your service department can make the pre-opening of the work order, establish and follow its daily appointments. The service department can also establish daily limits on available time and eliminate the erroneous appointments due to schedule days off, holidays, etc.
Your customer thus benefits from a better service and you benefit from an improvement on the service department productivity.
With its various advantages, the Appointment Scheduling module gets you the tool indispensable to a better customer service while allowing you to increase the productivity of your after-sales service.
Integrated in our IMPAK.Net system, the Service Merchandising module allows you to generate, automatically on the Work Order, the operations to be made on the vehicle according to the maintenance criteria of the manufacturer.
Indeed, from a simple input of the current odometer and by considering the service history of the vehicle, the Service Merchandising module helps you to increase your sales in the Service department.
Increase the productivity of your technical advisor by assuring that they offer the current promotions (seasonal, manufacturer discount) personalized according to the model of the vehicle.
Increase the satisfaction rate of your customers by informing them, during the opening of the Work Order, that a recall campaign applies to their vehicle.
Develop loyalty of your clientele by making a proactive Follow-up with the automatic printing of the next maintenance date, you are able to determine right away with your customer his next appointment.
By using the power of the appointment mode, your technical advisor is even capable of pre-opening the next Work Order of the customer by including automatically its next maintenance there.
Certainly, one of the most effective ways to increase sales, whether in the Service, Parts or even the Sales/Showroom department, is without a doubt the use of your existing customer base.
Undoubtedly, the IMPAK.Net Customer Follow-up module provides you with the ideal tool to optimize the use of your customer base by allowing you, among many others, the following possibilities:
- Generate letters and personalized cards to customers:
- birthday, purchase thank you letter, etc.
- Verify satisfaction level of new owners
- invitation to acquire a extended protection
- Invitation for new models presentation
- Letters to a customer whose financing contract expires soon
- Letters concerning a manufacturer recall
And many others…
Offer a superior quality service and be on top of your competition.
Viewed as an extremely powerful dealership accounting application, IMPAK.Net Accounting module will most certainly address all of your dealership’s need. This accounting application is a totally integrated module, operating in real-time, thus providing complete control over your management decisions.
The Accounting module includes:
- Manufacturer’s Financial Statements
- Customer Accounts
- Supplier Accounts
- Receivable Accounts
- Payable Accounts
- Bank Deposit Slip
- Cash Receipts
- Report Generator
Amongst the most important characteristics of this module, we find:
- No month-end or year-end interruption or limitation
- Allows for simultaneous operations on various months, with access to up-to-date financial results
- Support multi department accounting, allowing for profit center
- Complete financial statements and personalized daily operating control report (DOC)
- Support for multiple cash
- Electronic transfer for invoice payment
- Export allowed to MS-Excel, for the production of personalized reports
- Integrated management of Vehicles inventory
And many more functionalities
The IMPAK.Net Accounting module is designed to help you obtain, at any time, all the accurate information you need to accelerate the decision making process, speed up the accounting process, eliminate double entry and posting duplication, save time and increase the productivity level of your accounting department, for a much better control of your operations.
Integrated in our IMPAK.Net system, the Electronic Workshop (Dispatch) module completely automates the work orders assignment cycle in the mechanic department.
This module assures you a maximum of efficiency and productivity by the direct interaction of the technicians in the IMPAK.Net system.
Indeed, the Electronic Workshop module bases the work orders assignment on the qualifications and the field of expertise of each technician while taking into account the priority of the work to be done.
Electronic Workshop eliminates the time lost by the technicians waiting for work orders and the need for circulation of the paper documents. This application, completely integrated, thus allowing the unique data entry and share those same data with all other applications of the system IMPAK.Net.
With the Electronic Workshop module , you control the following aspects:
- The available hours by technician or by team
- The types and the time of breaks
- The work orders assignment
- The work orders status
- The technicians status
Service Electronic Follow-up and Notification
Job Tracking in Service
A unique tool, entirely integrated to the service waiting room management module or directly to the electronic workshop module (for time clocks), which allows you to:
- Increase customer satisfaction rating, by keeping them constantly informed of the work completion in workshop
- Accelerate vehicle handing over process
- Optimize technical advisors’ work
Work Progress Electronic Notification
The customer, who leaves his vehicle at the dealership for the day, may be notified by email or SMS at the end of each job on the vehicle (according to his preference).
Work Completion Notification
When all jobs are completed, the customer is notified (again by email or SMS) that the vehicle is ready to be picked up. Moreover, a copy of the customer’s invoice (in electronic format) is automatically transmitted.
Thus, the customer is able to become acquainted with the invoice, before arrival at the service department.
Moreover, with the e-payment option, customer can even proceed to the invoice payment before showing up at the dealership.
Management of Waiting room
This tool allows you to eliminate customer line-up in the morning at the technical advisor’s counter, while making it possible for them to properly manage appointments schedule in an orderly manner, as well as to provide them with the necessary time to maximize your sales.
Offer a unique service experience to your customers. Avoid chaos in the service waiting room, even in very busy period.
- Customer arrival is recorded from a tablet PC or iPad; the jockey only has to select customer from the appointments’ list of the day, which appears in chronological order.
- Capacity of recording walk-in (not scheduled appointment).
- A display panel installed in the drive-thru makes it possible for customers to consult, at a glance, the appointments’ list.
Service Waiting Room
Thereafter, invite your customer to sit down and relax in the waiting room, with the confidence that service will be provided at the scheduled time. A display panel installed in the service waiting room will show when the customer will be answered and served.
This second display panel, installed in the waiting room, indicates clearly which customer will be served next.
Appointments are clearly indicated, in chronological order, with the mention as if the customer has arrived or not at the dealership. Moreover, customers without appointment also appear on the display panel.
Technical advisors only have to accept the next customer of the list and the display panel is then modified to indicate the customer name they are ready to serve.
A unique tool to increase customers’ satisfaction and to maximize sales.
Offered on an optional basis to the IMPAK.Net software, this module is designed to make operating a short term rental fleet efficient and profitable, addressing the business realities of these companies by the means of various functionalities and characteristics.
Obviously and like all the other optional modules when selected with the basic IMPAK.Net software, it becomes a completely integral part of it, ensuring high level of productivity.
The module offers all the essential characteristics for high performance of daily or short term rental operations, of which:
- single branch or multi-branch environment
- complete control of vehicle inventory (unlimited group classification)
- total and complete control of personalized tariff codes (unlimited)
- total and complete control on additional services (insurance, accessories, etc.)
- Complete and personalized management of longterm rental (in-house financing), including payments,
amortization, depreciation, etc.
Flexible and very user-friendly, this module provides:
- graphical interface, as a dashboard, for complete visualization of the vehicles fleet (i.e.: total view of vehicles status, presenting availabilities, reservations, rentals, etc.
- single screen to produce Estimated, Reservation and/or a Contract
- all forms (estimated, contract, invoice, etc.) are generated for laser impression
- vehicles movements management
- corporative accounts support
- numerous reports available: vehicle inventory, late vehicles, double bookings, tariff list, report on vehicle incomes and performances, etc.
- completely integrated to the accounting department
many more options and this, for your great benefits!!!
Extremely flexible and easy to use, this module ensures total and full control of your daily and short term rental operations.
Tire Storage Management
A module that provides complete management of your customers' tire storage, including tire label printing.
The IMPAK.Net solution provides support of a wide variety of manufacturers as well as third-parties interfaces, as to allow for simplified operation and greater accessibility to information required in the normal course of business.
With increasingly available technologies, the very large majority of manufacturers have made available accessibility to centralized services (via Web Portal) for the establishment and maintenance of a direct relationship, with respect to specific functions and essential to the smooth running of operations.
The IMPAK.Net software, by means of the DCS Interface (if available by manufacturer), ensures a complete and powerful integration, in connection with the various applications available by the manufacturer.
On a general basis, the IMPAK.Net software allows direct links for:
- Part ordering
- Parts return
- Guarantee registration
- Guarantee claim
- Financial statements
- And others, if available
IMPAK.Net ensures you of a constant connection with your manufacturer, supporting and inspiring flawless operations of your dealership.
Lautopak is a certified supplier for the following manufacturers: Chrysler, Ford, GM, Hyundai, Kia, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Subaru, Volkswagen, among others.
Interface for the automatic generation of electronic sales contracts, for laser printing.
Interface to this desking solution, designed to support the dealership sales force. Full integration with this software allows for a more streamlined operation, eliminating double-entry data in Accounting.
Web Publishing Interface (Trader, Dealer.com)
Integrated function for syndication of vehicle inventory to the Trader portal. Moreover, the IMPAK.Net software allows for syndication of the inventory to the dealer's website.
The IMPAK.Net software offers the ability to transfer all the information of a sales file for a request for financing from financial institutions, via this portal.
Kimoby seamlessly integrates with your IMPAK.Net software to enable you to send automated appointment reminders, work progress updates and service follow-ups specially tailored to your individual customers and their vehicles - all through text message.
LoyalAction is an easy-to-use loyalty and customer satisfaction program. Management of points and rewards is automated thanks to its full integration to your DMS system. LoyalAction ensures that your data is used securely in order to increase customer retention through its loyalty program. The IMPAK.NET software remains the DMS that most fully integrates with the LoyalAction solution.
IMPAK.Net offers has many third-party interfaces for a wide variety of applications, including: Aspen, Authenticom, Axway, D2C Media, Dealer-FX, DealerVoice, DMI, DMT, IntegraLink, SM360, Snap-On, Suly, XTime.
Availability of the solution
Lautopak offers a complete software, dynamically bilingual, fully integrated, on a superior technological platform and this, with the best quality / price ratio on the market.
The solution is available for server installation at the customer's premises or via a cloud service.
Prior to the implementation of the software, we will work closely with your staff to properly adapt the software to your business processes. It goes without saying that all the forms generated by the IMPAK.Net software will be customized for your dealership.
The Accounting module will also be customized, according to the specifications of your manufacturer.
Preferably dispensed at our Laval office, the training offered by Lautopak is carried out according to a predetermined schedule, on a per department basis. We privilege this approach because the employees are outside their normal work environment, away from interruption and distraction, stimulating a greater concentration towards class materials. The training normally takes place a few days before the installation of the solution.
Independently, the employees are trained, in small group, according to their function and strictly for the modules which relate to them.
Our training staff is also present on-site at the dealership at the time of start-up of the system, this with the obvious objective of ensuring a smooth transition and debut of operations on the new system, as well as to offer the necessary support to all the personnel of the various departments.
In addition, in the first month following the start-up of the IMPAK.Net software, our staff will carry out a new on-site visit, as a post-installation follow-up, always with the aim of providing adequate support to users and to supplement the training provided.
At any time and upon request, Lautopak is able to provide additional training, via web conference in an interactive sessions with the employee. The e-learning session is ideal and very accessible to train new employees or when there is a need to review some specific functionalities of the system.
Mr. Louis Grenier, President & General manager of Groupe Grenier Auto shares his long experience with Lautopak.
More references are available upon request.
We will contact you as soon as possible.
Request a demo
For a turn-key solution
With more than 35 years of experience in this field, Lautopak has all the expertise to be your trusted partner, now and for many years to come.